In Romania a connection to a new raw water line has been equipped with a flanged outlet repair clamp (FST) produced by AVK Rewag. A solution that is now recommended for similar projects.
The contractor Vilforest decision to choose a solution from AVK Rewag was based on previous positive experiences with our products. The triple band repair clamp with flanged branch outlet, type FST is a high-quality solution to add a flanged connection to a pipe. The repair clamps are provided with a waffle structured rubber gasket with rounded tops to create a fully circumferential seal. The stainless steel repair clamps are passivated to ensure an optimum corrosion resistance.
AVK Rewag is able to produce any non-standard repair clamp . We can support you by designing and producing all kind of solutions.
High-quality AVK Repair Clamps
• Completely made of stainless steel, no corrosion.
• Clamps available in different lengths and diameters.
• Clamp is fully pickled and passivated to restore corrosion
• Extremely lightweight, therefore easy to handle.
• Easy mounting with handle on stainless steel repair clamp
• No sharp corners or edges
• The rubber sealing is water and gas resistant.
• No loose parts that can get lost during assembly
• No problem with slightly oval pipes Clamp takes the shape
of the pipe.
• Studs are Teflon coated to prevent cold welding (galling)
• Available with threaded branches from ½ "to 4".
• Available with flanged branches from DN 50 up to DN 500
Advantages AVK gate valves
• The fixed and integrated wedge nut prevents corrosion
• Wedge shoes fully vulcanised to the wedge core that
ensures easy operation
• Large stem hole in the wedge prevents stagnant water
• Wedge stop protects seals and coating
• Rolled threads increase the stem’s durability
• Triple safety stem sealing
• Thrust collar provides fixation of the stem and low torques
• The bonnet gasket is fixed in a recess in the bonnet and
encircles the bonnet bolts to prevent blow-out
• Full bore ensures low head loss and enables use of pipe
• Low operating torques ensure easy operation
• Epoxy coating in compliance with DIN 3476 part 1, EN 14901 and GSK