Quality valves for comprehensive processes
At an air separation plant, atmospheric air is separated into its primary components such as nitrogen, oxygen and sometimes also argon and other rare gases. The separation is carried out at extremely low temperatures (−180° C to −190° C) and is therefore also called cryogenic distillation.
Applications of air separation:
- Valves for air compression and condensation discharge
- Purification of contaminants and water by, for example, silica granules
- Regeneration of absorbent granules
- Cooling of incoming air via heat exchanger or expansion turbine
- Disposal of pure products
- Storage in pressurized cryogenic tanks
- Other industrial applications of air separation
AVK Industrial Nederland is the official supplier of Repico®, InterApp, Wouter Witzel, TEC Artec, CYL and OMV-INDOIL for the Dutch market. Via AVK Industrial Nederland you have access to the complete product program of the AVK Group, including Orbinox, I.C. Valves and J.C. Hansen.