Bulk goods handling consists of valve designs for processing dry materials such as ores, coal, grains, wood chips, sand, gravel and stone in loose bulk form or treatment of mixed waste. An industry with two central elements: durability and wear resistance.
The AVK Group provides equipment for treatment of both dry and wet bulk and offers a complete product range of valves and fittings that are suitable for the most extreme working conditions in terms of pressure, temperature and wear resistance.
All products are subjected to rigorous testing procedures before being approved for delivery. Complete documentation, material certificates and installation and maintenance instructions is available.
AVK offers valves and accessories for various applications:
- Transport of liquids and gases in tankers and tank trucks
- Transport of granular solids in bulk carriers and bulk vehicles
- Removal and supply of raw materials via pumps or compressed air
- Valves for hoppers and silos
- Valves for air inlet and fly ash
- Valves for separating different transport lines
- Pressure reducing valves and safety valves
AVK Industrial Nederland is the official supplier of Repico®, InterApp, Wouter Witzel, TEC Artec, CYL and OMV-INDOIL for the Dutch market. Via AVK Industrial Nederland you have access to the complete product program of the AVK Group, including Orbinox, I.C. Valves and J.C. Hansen.